2019 SCrew MSRP vs Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The dealers cant be making a mere $2k - $6k in profit in car sales. I don't know the exact number but it is close to 20 percent of the MSRP. Think about it why do other f150 (non raptor) allow $6k - $13K discount of MSRP? what makes the raptor so special that it wont be discounted?
How do the dealers make profit selling XLT $13K under MSRP? of course some fools still pay MSRP for cars because they don't know any better

What you actually said was that the invoice was 20-25% of MSRP. For a self proclaimed "engineer" you certainly struggle with numbers.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In all the Forums I participate in you son are absolutely the most misinformed bullshitter I've had the displeasure to encounter spreading your tin-foil hat conspiracy FUD. when you find yourself in a really deep hole I might suggest putting down the shovel and stop digging. In another thread you state that you will absolutely purchase a Raptor by year's end (leverging your superior product/margin knowledge and negotiating skills). Well, only 3 weeks left, be sure to post up your pics, we'd love to see them....
Yes sir I will purchase b4 end of the year. Cannot guarantee that it will be 2019.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because the end user receives factory incentives from ford on those particular trucks, they don’t produce near as many raptors so don’t need to do that.

That’s my guess anyway
If raptor is so special why is 2018 selling less than msrp now?
They could sell that car $10k under and still make huge profit.
Same way they sell it with adm fee, Stealing from the American youths. I cannot be fooled but I am made with timber and stone by heart!
Even Mercedes and Volvo sell $6k below msrp for brand new! I am sad that many people here believe the fake hype from dealers. You think you are special. Can't wait to show how much I will pay for my 2018 at the end of this year. I will expose the dealers!
Why are there still lots of 2018 in the dealer lots? If they produce few volume, then they over produced. now I can get $4k -$6k off. But I am not satisfied with that price. I want more discount. I cannot wait to surprise you folks here with my receipt.

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In all the Forums I participate in you son are absolutely the most misinformed bullshitter I've had the displeasure to encounter spreading your tin-foil hat conspiracy FUD. when you find yourself in a really deep hole I might suggest putting down the shovel and stop digging. In another thread you state that you will absolutely purchase a Raptor by year's end (leverging your superior product/margin knowledge and negotiating skills). Well, only 3 weeks left, be sure to post up your pics, we'd love to see them....
I am sorry for most people here. Unless you pay $5k or less below msrp for 2019 or current release, you are making a fool of yourself at the dealership for any damn brand new car. Only raptor to my notice sells at MSRP with ease because of our dumb rich kids and spoilt adults. Just because you have ability to spend your money or daddy's money doesn't mean that you can justify dealer crooks lies to the American people. They try to make you feel special about the MSRP and above purchase. How come Mercedes and other luxury cars are selling below MSRP? Oh no you cannot. Yes Mercedes is as better car than ford, any day any time. Has better technology than raptor. Check out GLS 550 or GLS AMG 63. These cars are luxury yet you can get $6k below MSRP with medium effort. Keep fooling yourselves![/QUOTE]

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because the end user receives factory incentives from ford on those particular trucks, they don’t produce near as many raptors so don’t need to do that
If raptor is so special why is 2018 selling less than msrp now?
They could sell that car $10k under and still make huge profit.
Same way they sell it with adm fee, Stealing from the American youths. I cannot be fooled but I am made with timber and stone by heart!
Even Mercedes and Volvo sell $6k below msrp for brand new! I am sad that many people here believe the fake hype from dealers. You think you are special. Can't wait to show how much I will pay for my 2018 at the end of this year. I will expose the dealers!
Why are there still lots of 2018 in the dealer lots? If they produce few volume, then they over produced. now I can get $4k -$6k off. But I am not satisfied with that price. I want more discount. I cannot wait to surprise you folks here with my receipt.

None of your posts are in any way constructive. I’m all for a great deal. Post up your receipt on here, time is ticking away, almost end of year

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he has been talking deals for a few months now because he can't afford one. Don't listen to him. It's all BS.
You are fake news. People used to taunt me about how raptor won’t sell below msrp. Then it went below I said it will sell $4k they doubted again and it went to it. What do you guys want from me. ? I have sacrificed a lot for all y’all

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is a ford raptor more luxury than a GLS 550? No
But GLS 550 sells below msrp at ease.
The dealers are ******** my boys really bad. This is some **** shit going on in the raptor community!