2015 Late Winter Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Ok @Jimbo I don't know you but have read many of your posts, lol. But with a join date of sep 2014 how the hell do you have over 5,000 posts?!? I think I'm going to have to go just to meet ya haha.

Sounds good to me!

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Anyone interested in hitting a wheeling spot out in woodstock saturday morning before the meet. Its always fun to go to a raptor meet with some fresh mud. My house is only about 10min from the place so we could meet here and have a mini convoy. Let me know

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Anyone interested in hitting a wheeling spot out in woodstock saturday morning before the meet. Its always fun to go to a raptor meet with some fresh mud. My house is only about 10min from the place so we could meet here and have a mini convoy. Let me know

@svtlightning00 @Big Blue?

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I think I'm going to come down for this. I could use a dose of general debauchery and haven't been in town since Shooter's bday. Plus I'm looking to make a little change in the lumen output on my truck so looking to discuss that.