2014 Spring Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm in too!

Does anyone have a rear bumper for sale??? Without sensors preferably.

I don't know if it was the softball size mud Chunks the Toyos were throwing at it or the 120mph pass right after that, but my whole plastic bumper cover was hanging by the LP lights. What can I say, it was a good buddies first ride in the raptor, had to show off!!

Just a suggestion but you can drill a few holes and bolt the plastic back in place at least temporarily. Ask me why I know lol. Blew that part off in a big puddle. Mine is still like that and it has held up well.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a suggestion but you can drill a few holes and bolt the plastic back in place at least temporarily. Ask me why I know lol. Blew that part off in a big puddle. Mine is still like that and it has held up well.

Agreed and you may not even need to drill holes. Same deal here at Havoc. The rear bumper sections are held together with plastic rivets. Underneath the bumper near the license plate bracket there is a plastic rivet on both sides. Replace with nut and bolt and its much more rigid.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Drywall screws did the trick!!! LOL. I think it broke off because I had my spare in the bed, that plastic takes a beating without the tire to block most of the crap

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Drywall screws did the trick!!! LOL. I think it broke off because I had my spare in the bed, that plastic takes a beating without the tire to block most of the crap

Same with the trailer plug. Spare saves all that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
i dont think im gonna make it tomorrow. some bug hit me and it hit me hard. i didnt even go to pick up the keg today, that should tell ya how hard it hit me!

maybe ill feel ok enough in the morning and ill come hang out, and just not go to lunch. Cavern, ill hit ya up after tomorrow if i dont show, maybe we can figure something else out, or ill just send you the money +shipping and just do it that way.

Sorry guys, ill try and make it, but right now how i feel, i just cant. sorry.