2014 Spring Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff1889

Reaction score
I have a set of VisionX light cannons I am looking to sell. I will bring them with. $300 for both light, a harness and two sets of light covers. Blue euro and black logo covers. PM me if any questions or if you want them. I have a silver truck with blue hood

caverndiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have 3 spare wheels off of a 2010 and one of them even has a tire on it. $50 each of the 2 wheels and $100 for the one with a tire on it.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wrong again! I have a guy with a push cart working the parking lot! Get your insulin ready for sugar coated fried dough!

I ate 4 one night in mexico, B followed me around with a stretcher the rest of the night.

Getting pumped for some weihenstephanhefeweizen, dahh!?!

Huck

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also have a visionx xtreme xmitter 21" white hybrid pattern With bumper mount bracket and amber cover. $850

And a 40" grill mount M&R -$400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I'm in too!

Does anyone have a rear bumper for sale??? Without sensors preferably.

I don't know if it was the softball size mud Chunks the Toyos were throwing at it or the 120mph pass right after that, but my whole plastic bumper cover was hanging by the LP lights. What can I say, it was a good buddies first ride in the raptor, had to show off!!

Last edited: