2013 Fall Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen and Ladies,

Fall is upon us and it's time to get together and have lunch. We have more new Raptor owners in the area and we need a chance to indoctrinate them into the Raptor lifestyle. This will also give us a chance to talk SnoBall II-Big White Balls. I like to shift the meet around so we don't favor one geographic area. This time we'll hit up Schaumburg.

So here are the details:

When: Saturday November 9, 2013 ~10:30AM. The Ram opens at 11, so we can head in as soon as we're done chatting and comparing light output.
Where: ******* Schaumburg http://www.originalhooters.com/locations/chicago/schaumburg/
Who: Uh, you!
Why: Why Not???
What: To talk trucks and justify our outrageous spending habits!

If you're one of the new guys and don't have your truck yet, who cares! Come with and you'll meet a great group of people. Bring a notepad though, as you'll be hearing about all kinds of modifications. As a result of our first Meet and Greet, I bought HID upgrades, hood lights, a tonneau cover, a tailgate strut, a tailgate lock, and much more. Second thought, skip the notepad, bring a laptop. You can just jump on Wi-Fi and order all your goodies while we sit at lunch!

So the plans are set. If we have overwhelming support in changing the date or the locale, I'm flexible. Not flexible like some of you guys showed off in Houghton, but figuratively speaking!

See you there. Car Ramrod-Out.

Last edited:

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crap, That is the day that Texas is having a raptor get together in Dallas. I think I will go there instead..... I was planning on driving to Texas for 2 weeks to work and it falls over that weekend so I'm going to go out and play dallas crew.

I'll miss you guys.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in. Thanks for putting together Todd.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im free and down with Ram or Tooters, i think id sway more toward the ******* idea for an earlier sat meet. But let the masses decide

pwjstruebig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I should be around. Its been almost a year since the first time I met all you guys from Chicago area with my gimp ass hobbling around to now investing another 6k in my truck... Friggin' awesome!!! See who ever is going to MI this weekend Sat. morning.. I need a voucher!