2013 Fall Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes B is planning to be there. She'd be happy to divulge why its not smart til rage til 4am the night before her first offroad adventure :wave:

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes B is planning to be there. She'd be happy to divulge why its not smart til rage til 4am the night before her first offroad adventure :wave:

Cool! I'm only sorry Keith and Linda can't make it...:bawl:

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be a little late. Jodi is getting the gray hairs I cause her covered up, so I'll be on the road as soon as I can. I'll text someone to keep you in the loop.

Car Ramrod

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be a little late. Jodi is getting the gray hairs I cause her covered up, so I'll be on the road as soon as I can. I'll text someone to keep you in the loop.

Car Ramrod

Yea, blame Jodi...I bet your going to Yoga again ****.

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So almost as soon as I let you know we were coming it appears we might be out. Had my mechanic doing an inspection of the truck. Short version is he called a bit ago and it isn't pretty. Raptor is at the dealer now and have no idea when they will get to it. Apparently one tie rod was bad enough it was dangerous to drive it the 4 miles to the dealership. Almost recommended towing it instead. Does not sound like my truck is going anywhere soon. If that changes we will run up there to visit.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's not the best news, but several days still to get that resolved :boxing:

Jeff has a loaner Raptor, he's hoping to fit our meet in after his fusion one

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks. Not too happy at the moment. Got it to dealership right before service closed. Owner said he would get them on it asap. They owe me from last 2 times it has been in there. Still doubt they fix it this week.