2013 Spring Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just ordered some Method wheels. Will be selling 5 stock rims from a 2011 screw no tires. Sorry no pics yet till I get the new ones on. If anyone is interested send me a PM. No price but I was thinking $100 each. Will like to sell all 5 at once.

OP
OP
shooterAMG

shooterAMG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Chicago guys. This isn't the right place to post this, but I wanted to offer it to local guys first since we all save on shipping. I have access to a like new Rigid E-Series 20" LED light bar. Only been installed 1 month and has no more than a few hours on it. Includes the bracket to install in the lower grill and the wiring harness that came with it. Installation is fairly simple, drill 2 holes after removing your lower grill, curse at the bumperettes for about an hour, and then wire it up. I'm sure there are guys that are willing to help in the area.

My client is looking to get $600 for this. He's not going to wait long before posting it up in the Garage Sale section. We would just like to keep it in the family so to say.

Please PM me if interested. Let's not clutter this thread with too many posts about this, so please PM any thoughts or interest.

caverndiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Chicago people, I have the Ford bed liner and bed extender that I want to get rid of and I really really do not want to ship it. $100 for both.

Ms. MI Raptor

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I missed the spring meeting by a week or two but I'm back in Rosemont for work starting Sunday. If I can arrive a couple hours before my conference starts is anyone free for a quick meet and greet? Conference reception starts at 6:30 so if I can get out of the pre-meeting meetings I plan to be in town around 3.

But, nothing is set in stone yet and I had a pretty major family issue a month ago so have commitments in Escanaba before I head south to CHI. Basically I'm checking to see if anyone is free if I can make it so I have a couple hours free.

Anyone plan to be around town?

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I missed the spring meeting by a week or two but I'm back in Rosemont for work starting Sunday. If I can arrive a couple hours before my conference starts is anyone free for a quick meet and greet? Conference reception starts at 6:30 so if I can get out of the pre-meeting meetings I plan to be in town around 3.

But, nothing is set in stone yet and I had a pretty major family issue a month ago so have commitments in Escanaba before I head south to CHI. Basically I'm checking to see if anyone is free if I can make it so I have a couple hours free.

Anyone plan to be around town?

you know where im at and how to get ahold of me.

Spikeat16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Next Chicagoland meet and greet ?

New Raptor owner in Chicagoland area, yes I already checked in as a newbie, wondering when the next meetup or outing might be ? Ready to get the ball rolling with meeting others, mods, outings and excursions. Let me know, thanks in advance.