2013 Spring Chicagoland Meet and Greet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magnum PI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's going on fellas. How's the rain furry treating you guys? Any basements flooded? I was lucky with a little seepage. Took the truck down some flooded side streets and had some fun.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I passed the local FD in a boat yesterday on my way to work, haha

My house is dry, though others weren't so lucky

Mach1mike

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My basement is dry had a pond in the yard. I'm sure all the big puddles I drove through took care of what mud was left under the truck from the urban wheeling adventure.

jeffb1051

Reaction score
I will have to meet up with you guys sometime in the near future. I live just outside of Peoria.
Anybody going to the Torc races at Chicagoland this year? Believe the dates are July 19 and 20th. Would be cool to see a bunch of Raptors in the lot.
PS.... Im also in for any kind of shooting activity. I have a compulsive firearms buying disorder

brd o pry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Todd has a place up here in Rhinelander. June 28th-30th is The TORC series event at Crandon only 30 minutes from here and it is a great place to see them run. Very fast track with side by side landrush start. Maybe some interest in a group coming up from chicagoland area for the races.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the robby gordon stadium truck event is june 22nd at soldier field, the TORC event in July 19-20th at Rt66. I thought Jason was planning something for the earlier one, sadly im out of town :(