2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, Blood. New to the board, any chance you could help me out?

Dealer: F74486
Order: S111
Priority: 19

Thanks in advance.

pri13

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Blood,
Having a hard time getting any info from my dealer. Can you looks this up for me please?
How would I know if he has allocation?
Dealer F71432
Order 1662

Thank you Sir.

pri 1 im guess you should get a vin by next friday.

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:01 PM ----------

Order# D11S
Dealer : F27054
Pri 10
Please tell me my dealership has allocations. Thanks.

same

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks blood if i am at pro. 10 does this mean my order will get pulled at some point in time?
No. Priority 10 is just the number your dealership assigned you. Basically, you're just the first Raptor in your dealers queue.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

BAJASVT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No. Priority 10 is just the number your dealership assigned you. Basically, you're just the first Raptor in your dealers queue.

Yes and no. It is the highest priority that the dealership can assign, but the same dealer can give priority 10 to multiple orders. If there are multiple priority 10 orders at the same dealership, they will be scheduled by Ford in the order that they were ordered. It's not uncommon for dealers to use priority 10 for all orders.

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
BAJASVT is right. Maybe your dealer will tell you how they assign the numbers. Mine did at the time.