2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i believe a couple orders that ended in a 66 and a 62 (or 63) were at the railyard too. also, this driver has done it for a long time for them, so im not too worried. if he wrecks, thats a different story, but usually grandpa is the slow driver we are always cussing at to move.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with Oliver at Morgan Hill.
He said that he will check my status and give me a call later.
But he expects delivery for mine and a couple of others that ordered from him to be delivered between Nov 27 and Dec 2.
He said that our Raptors will be delivered to Morgan Hill via a transport.

Busa, if you are comfortable letting someone drive your new Raptor from the railyard then you will definitely get it faster.
I'm glad they had enough respect to call you first and ask for permission to drive it down to Morgan Hill.

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
and in the middle of typing this, i got a call from them again. they are picking it up today and will have it around 3 this afternoon. so i will be driving it home tinight.

---------- Post added at 10:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:08 AM ----------

morgan hill ford has been awesome to work with. with the constant updates, and the calls about permission for delivering the truck..... you cant ask for a better dealer.

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and in the middle of typing this, i got a call from them again. they are picking it up today and will have it around 3 this afternoon. so i will be driving it home tinight.

I can see you grinnin already!!

My order ends with #66
Looks as though my Raptor is at the railyard.

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i dont think 67 was there. he told me 3 of them were there 66 being the last one. my guess is that yours is next on the list though.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

i plan to make sure this doesnt end up like the last one.

Bomar

Reaction score
Busa,

Did you get my email? I responded, but there may be user error on my part.

Thanks!

OP
OP
The Car Stereo Company

The Car Stereo Company

Supporting Member
Reaction score
um, i think i made some new friends. i took jeff, the guy i have been dealing with here at the dealer, for a test drive. we ended up doing donuts behind the dealership. haha. he loved it. he wants to join us for a raptor run one of these days.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

doing paperwork now