2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
um, i think i made some new friends. i took jeff, the guy i have been dealing with here at the dealer, for a test drive. we ended up doing donuts behind the dealership. haha. he loved it. he wants to join us for a raptor run one of these days.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

doing paperwork now

About time!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
um, i think i made some new friends. i took jeff, the guy i have been dealing with here at the dealer, for a test drive. we ended up doing donuts behind the dealership. haha. he loved it. he wants to join us for a raptor run one of these days.

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:09 PM ----------

doing paperwork now

Are there any Ca raptor runs? Or do you travel out of state?

MS Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you guys getting your trucks !! I ordered mine 2 weeks ago so still have a long wait. Reading this board all of the time is making me anxious.
I ordered a white Supercab but can't decide if I should change it to black.
Will Ford still do scheduling this week since it is Thanksgiving?

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to see you guys getting your trucks !! I ordered mine 2 weeks ago so still have a long wait. Reading this board all of the time is making me anxious.
I ordered a white Supercab but can't decide if I should change it to black.
Will Ford still do scheduling this week since it is Thanksgiving?

Stick with white. Best color on these trucks in my opinion.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score

doing paperwork now

He must not have heard about you doing dog tricks in your old Raptor. Geez...

It good to see you back in a Raptor. You deserve to have a beast again.....:happy160:

R1jamn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My salesman, Oliver, called me back.
My Raptor is at the rail yard. It's awaiting transport to the dealership.
The ETA for delivery is Dec 4. Oliver said it could be sooner though.
He mentioned it could be delivered anytime between Nov 27 thru Dec 4.

I started getting some of my mods, tools, rags and other things into a suitcase. LOL
These will be installed on the dealer lot (Moroso air-oil catch can/D-bug screen/Fords Fuel Filler Plug).

Attachments

• IMG_2278.jpg
    IMG_2278.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 38

ckkb04

Reaction score
The wait us killing me. i noticed the two white raptors, one had painted fender flares...What does everyone think about color matching the fender flares?

GR8 WHITE

Reaction score
I know some of you on this forum are not fans of the hood and/or bed side graphics packages, but for those that are:

If you have ordered or are considering ordering a 2014 non-SE Raptor with the bed side graphics package, please be aware that the bed side graphics (aka exterior graphics package) are identical to the ones that came on the on the 2013's. The bed side graphics that are currently being displayed on Ford's web site build tool are incorrect. Those bed side graphics on Ford's website are only for SE Raptors.

I saw this mentioned on another thread and had to know for certain, since I am a big fan of the 2013 style bed side graphics over the SE graphics. I had originally ordered my 2014 Raptor with the bed side graphics, but when Ford's website later showed a different graphic, I was not pleased. So I had the bed side graphics removed from my order. Then I see on another thread that Ford's website is possibly displaying the wrong graphic.

So I called my salesman and several other dealerships and confirmed this. One salesman at a dealership in Austin, TX texted me a pic of a 2014 Race Red Raptor he just got in, and it had the exact same bed side graphics as the 2013's. Needless to say, I then had my salesman add the bed side graphics back to my order. Thank goodness Ford hadn't pulled my order yet!!

I just wanted everyone to know what they will get if they order the bed side graphics. I think Ford's website is very misleading and someone is gonna end up very unhappy when they don't get what they thought they ordered. I hope this helps someone.