2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BobbyVA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We probably all spoke to the same dealers.

As for trade-in... The place I finally went with appraised my car and gave me an offer. The truck will depreciate some so the price will go down.

On thing to consider about selling or trade-in: remember that in MD if you trade a vehicle in, you're only taxed on the difference of:

SALE PRICE - TRADE = AMOUNT TAXED

In my case that's about $1500 difference. So, if I sell my car I have to make at least that over what they offered.

Sent you a message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Same here 1K down and I have my trade in / new vehicle prices locked down in writing. Just waiting for December.

Nice that's what I'm going to try and do... What state are you in ?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I'm so close to ordering one, just have to lock down my trade in price...just want to order one already so I can hurry up and wait lmao

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Keep the answers /experiences coming

Test_Eng

Reaction score
Sent you a message

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

Nice that's what I'm going to try and do... What state are you in ?

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I'm so close to ordering one, just have to lock down my trade in price...just want to order one already so I can hurry up and wait lmao

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Keep the answers /experiences coming

Western Maryland, the part of the state that is trying to separate from the eastern part.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

lebeljd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi blood, can you please check for a build week or day? Thanks in advance for your support!

Dealer: 53D770
Order: P036
VIN: 1FTFX1R66EAA44690

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi Blood,

Your service will earn you a place at my table any time, sir.

My VIN is: 1FTFW1R61EFA00261

Many thanks in advance,

Scotty

11/8 build day

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 AM ----------

Hi blood, can you please check for a build week or day? Thanks in advance for your support!

Dealer: 53D770
Order: P036
VIN: 1FTFX1R66EAA44690

wrong vin#
1FTFX1R66EFA44690 dec/2 build week.

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guy (and girls),

I'm new here. Just ordered a 2014 Black SE Raptor on Monday night. My dealer said they can't put the order in until November, and then it's 8-12 weeks for it to be delivered putting my total delivery at up to 16 weeks. They said it might come in early though. Looking here, it seems as though you guys have already been able to get yours ordered and have build dates. Any idea as to why my info is different? They're giving me a decent deal on the truck and I've bought from them in the past (this is my first vehicle that I've ordered)...so if I have to wait, I'll wait. But if they're information is incorrect, I'd like to correct it so it can be ordered.

Thanks,
Shane

victorsam

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,
If you have time: 1FTFW1R61EFA00227. The only reason I ask is if I can narrow down the build day I may take a trip to the plant if I can swing it for the same day. I've been through the plant before and watched a few Raptors roll down the line.

In looking at your other responses it looks like vin ending 00261 and 00297 both have an 11-8 build day. I assume the same for me because it is between those two numbers.

Which brings up another question. Some of the VINs appear to follow a traditional sequence number 1FTFW1R61EFA00227, 00228 etc. Yet others are completely different such as 1FTFW1R6XEFA41570. Can you (or others) explain why the last numbers seem to be all over the board? I do understand the check digit and other VIN numbering criteria.

Like so many other, I am indebted to you for your help. Thank you.

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If we have a build date of 11/4 how long typically is delivery after that date?

It all depends. Some Raptors get delivered within a week and others got stuck in the rail yard for several weeks. I'd say a good average is 2-3 weeks.