2014 order status thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You would think Ford would be better than this on the shipping aspect, but I guess not. And the shipping status continues.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

Kojack19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my truck is in Jersey and off the train. Just need it put on the truck and take the short drive to CT. Should be just a few days now. Cant wait!

D

Deleted member 12951

Frustrating as hell. My ETA for delivery is supposed to be today. Hasn't moved, still sitting on a damn ramp. This is so f**ked up.

Sent using Tapatalk

Never arrived today. ************* day for me, to say the least. What the f**k is wrong with my order, it's just bad luck after another.

Broderick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got an email from my dealer today stating that my order has a "Sub to Plant" status set for April 9. He further went on to explain that as long as there are not any commodity holds that I should expect the Raptor late April to early May.

I've never heard the term "Sub to Plant" used before, is this basically another term stating that the order got pulled or is my dealer saying that the order is going to be pulled on April 10 ( Thursday after the 9th ) if there are no commodity holds?

Or is he just blowing smoke up my ass so i don't get pissed at him, hahaha.

Thoughts?

Seems to be the first April build here. Congrats!

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Never arrived today. ************* day for me, to say the least. What the f**k is wrong with my order, it's just bad luck after another.

There there~~
A couple of more days won't hurt too much, regarding your long time waiting already.... party time is coming!

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Calling the CSX railcar tracking number.. it says,"Empty, has been pulled from customer location. Mesquite, TX on March 17th @ 10:41am"

I am assuming Empty means my truck is actually off the train car? In that case, I may have it tomorrow or Wednesday then since my dealer offered to go pick it up from the train yard.

:burnout:

Last edited:

Turbo30sa

Reaction score
So is there a way to track your vehicle once its off the train. Mine has been sitting in delaware since wednesday. I assume it should be here the day they load it on the truck to be delivered to my dealer but was just curious. Everytime my phone goes off I am hoping its the dealership unreal this is. Thanks

JB 2014 Raptor SCrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called svt nata, emailed dealer didnt email me back, going on 3 months next week no vin, i have my own building co. and if i remotely treated my customers like this i would be all done. Ford get your head out of your ass.

Yep

So I got an email from my dealer today stating that my order has a "Sub to Plant" status set for April 9. He further went on to explain that as long as there are not any commodity holds that I should expect the Raptor late April to early May.

I've never heard the term "Sub to Plant" used before, is this basically another term stating that the order got pulled or is my dealer saying that the order is going to be pulled on April 10 ( Thursday after the 9th ) if there are no commodity holds?

Or is he just blowing smoke up my ass so i don't get pissed at him, hahaha.

Thoughts?

When did you order, and what did you order?

I made the mistake of driving my wife's uncles '14 SCab Sunday after work. That's just gonna make my wait and anxiety MUCH WORSE: :banghead:

Last edited: