2013 Raptor News tonight at midnight ET...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Mike Levine of Pickuptrucks.com, he tweeted that 2013 Raptor news will be available tonight at midnight eastern time, so those that are interested keep your eyes and ears open. Supposedly big things are coming for the SVT beast!

Mooner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Mike Levine of Pickuptrucks.com, he tweeted that 2013 Raptor news will be available tonight at midnight eastern time, so those that are interested keep your eyes and ears open. Supposedly big things are coming for the SVT beast!

I think "it" just moved a little. :Jedi:

OP
OP
Geauxfish

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Birdman,

That was me he was answering in the tweet...lol! I'm Raptorfish...tada! :waytogo:

I'm sure that will have everyone excited to know what the new industry first will be.

willis68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We will see,
The 2012 did not have enough to make me decide to trade mine, We will see what the 2013 has in store!

gotSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I heard it is a new 4 cylinder version. :Grenade:

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

I'm guessing some sort of real bumpstop....

That rumor has been floating around from a few very reputable sources. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

Banned
Reaction score
nice. well ill be awake anyways. will be on the lookout for any and all news