High Mileage 2013 Terrain Whipple Raptor - Headers & SC Generation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tommysyko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got an older SCT that I had to replace when I got my supercharger. I no longer have use for it because my tunes came on the new tuner. I was going to put it up for $250. I can send it to you for $200 plus shipping if you’d like.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve got an older SCT that I had to replace when I got my supercharger. I no longer have use for it because my tunes came on the new tuner. I was going to put it up for $250. I can send it to you for $200 plus shipping if you’d like.
If it's the X3, it's a paper weight now, it's no longer supported.

FishFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea really REALLY fun!! Hey when you find out which Whipple you've got @EasyDoesIt let us know! What'd be really interesting is to find out how much HP/TQ you're putting down on a dyno. I've messed around with Whipples a little and can tell you they're a very high quality blower. I can only imagine how much axle wrap you got with that much rw tq??

Also would love to hear what suspension you're going with? Details pls ;) !

I just picked up a higher mileage 2014 Raptor Crew, 132k mi, bone stock except r bump stop kit, and I'm dying to open her up with a few mods and upgrade the suspension!!