2013 or 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
<------- bought a used Raptor and have had no major issues. It's a matter of going over it with a fine tooth comb.

That being said wont you regret not waiting for the 13?

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, I don't have any 2013 Raptor allocation. Sorry
I have turned down more than 40 Raptor requests, over the last 3+ months.
Ford has ****** me over on 2013 allocation.

thanks randy

Used is not a Bad Choice, on the right Truck.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you can get the 10 for around 33k, go for it. 39 seems a bit high. Make em work for the sale. Maybe even have em throw in a set of tires or something. And yes, same as any used car, GO OVER IT.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score

2010 for sure if it’s in good condition, plus look at the cash you save for mods! Even new ones from the dealer can have flaws and issues. I’m sure the guy that sold that 2010 just couldn’t handle the awesomeness of the 2010 Raptor!

Baddkarmaracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i bought a used 2010 and havent looked back, i could have bought a new one but this truck was what i wanted so i went for it, truck seems to have been taken good care of. i do have a little bit of an edge over most people when it comes to buying a used vehicle though since i work for an auction and actually inspecting vehicles is one of my main jobs

OP
OP
Swagger4

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well am go look at the 2010 since its down the street from me and I do inspect used cars from time to time at my dealership. Am try to work em on the price. Sale manager is aware that am through person. Told me a guy my age owned the truck, but needed a bigger truck for his work and got a super duty. Sales said that it was babied but well see when I get there. Does not hurt to check it out.