2013 or 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yep, you'll know right away when you look underneath it how it has been treated.

gordhunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup I'd buy used I guarantee most Raptors are street queens and rarely see dirt or get jumped etc

Sent from my Note2

OP
OP
Swagger4

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Alright am not getting that 2010 Raptor. I think I just started a shit storm at that dealership. They were telling me hardly off roadded. I look under neither the truck no frame damage but the shocks are pitted with some rust all 4 of them from rocks beating on them. Then there was a dent and GPS Lowrance ant and cb ant. I told them with those 2 items there this vehicle was defently off roadded hard. Center console storage was drill holes everywhere and deep scratches on it. Sales person was surprised as hell. I told him $33kOTD...lol So 2013 ill wait.

Bigg50

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Alright am not getting that 2010 Raptor. I think I just started a shit storm at that dealership. They were telling me hardly off roadded. I look under neither the truck no frame damage but the shocks are pitted with some rust all 4 of them from rocks beating on them. Then there was a dent and GPS Lowrance ant and cb ant. I told them with those 2 items there this vehicle was defently off roadded hard. Center console storage was drill holes everywhere and deep scratches on it. Sales person was surprised as hell. I told him $33kOTD...lol So 2013 ill wait.

Lol, sounds like the dealership should have had you look it over first before they took it as a trade. Either they are trying to rip off potential buyers or they got ripped off by the guy who traded it in or a combination of both.

I just bought a used 11 but i knew the seller pretty well and the truck is mint except it has high mileage at 36k. It's pretty easy to tell if a trucks been wheeled by the undercarriage and pin striping from trail riding.

Rakimb17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol, I had the same thing happen when I was looking for my FJ Crusier. It had holes in the cab where most people mount a cb and the skids were scratched to all hell. And... It was at Carmax!

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score

Wow, yeah that one has probably been beat up good. Like you said a lowrance is a good hint right off the bat.