2013 or 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys I have been waiting a total of 7 months for my Raptor. 3 months for 2012 and now 4 months for 2013 Raptor.
Well I found a Ford CPO 2010 Raptor with 36k for $39k loaded with the 6.2L of course.
Think I should pull the trigger on 2010 or just wait for the 2013.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone you ask probably will say the same thing NEVER BUY A USED RAPTOR! Unless you are absolutely 200% sure it never saw dirt. There's no way of telling what the previous owner did or how they took care of it. What they tell the dealer and what the dealer tells you are 99.9% different they'll lie to you to try and sell you the truck(unless you know the salesman really well) I'd just wait for a new shiny toy haha

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am guessing around $50K for a 13 if you did your homework and shopped around...so with that assumption it sounds like a new one is a better deal vs. $40K for a used one out of warranty...

OP
OP
Swagger4

Swagger4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After taxes and everything $52k scab truck is at invoicing but dam tax and title. I believe the truck comes with a CPO warranty for 7 years/100k am not too sure.

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd go 13' for sure then. Seems like $52K OTD is a pretty darn good deal. Like Pat said, you never know how hard it's been beat on...

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's a thread on hear about dealerships selling near invoice I'd check around man you might be able to get a little more off that price to soften the blow of taxes and titling. Before I joined the army I lived in long beach,CA and I hated paying for registration for my car haha everything is so damn expensive there now!

Talk to randy he might be able to hook you up! He's an awesome guy and had made some pretty sweet deals for a lot of guys on here!