2/7 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
my tracker still hasn't updated since I got my date of 2/28 under in production. FP said its showing "produced" . FP and the dealer are showing 3/15 eta. Sure wish my tracker would update. FP said its rare for one of the haulers to put it in the system as picked up. mine only going to Toledo.
3/15 came and No truck, called ford and they said it says "plant delay" with a new ETA of 3/26-4/1. I have no faith in that now. This is brutal, no rhyme or reason to any of it. A buddy had the same blend date and the same in production date. His went right through and he got his truck on the 15th. mine is still stuck in production.

The truck is getting delivery 6hrs away, so I signed for my loan and got my check. I had a rental car on hold all planned for a 3/16 trip. For a month I was told 3/15 only to be pushed. its just crazy to me that they can give no real or useful information at all.

Has it been confirmed that customer orders or put through with priority over dealer orders. I ask because I took over a dealer ordered truck. When on fords inventory search the banner on my truck says "Dealer Ordered". I have heard this but there is also many on here with custom orders getting pushed too.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2/01 build date. Mine is here, going to get it today went by yesterday but had to go to work did not have time to finish everything. Got 62k trade for my 2020 802a w 47k on it. Happy about that. It’s orange. Oh man is it orange.

Last edited:

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FP told me today that my truck has shipped from New Boston, MI and is in transit with an ETA of 3-9 April. I'm kinda getting excited now....

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my ETA to dealer is today and so far the beast is a no show. Maybe tomorrow

Spooky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in a very similar situation, feels like, and just a week or so behind you. Switched to ship on 3/9 or 3/10 I forget, and for the past week FP has told me status has unchanged - ramp 5M New Boston. Hoping it updates to show now at a local railyard like yours.

More than just having to wait longer, my concern is the truck getting here on/after the 31st when I have to travel overseas for 9 days. So if it starts to get close to the 31st and the truck isn't here yet, I'm hoping I can do all the paperwork / go through the transaction before I leave and pick it up once I'm back.

Since you're in CA and having it shipped to you, will you do the paperwork, etc. remotely and wire funds to them? I was thinking about that as my backup option if I'm doing all this while overseas.
Have them send you a signed Purchase Order with the price and get a cashiers check cut from the bank. That way the price is locked in and you have a check ready to have delivered.