10/18 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys that had a build day of 10/18, when did the online tracker show “In Production” and a window sticker became available?

I called FP yesterday and I have a build day of 10/25, so I am just trying to set my expectations.
Usually window sticker is available 6-7 days prior to build date. When available Blend date is at the top.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After all that I finally went into PRODUCTION today and now have a window sticker!!! Now we are talking!!
What is the blend date on your sticker? Mine just popped up today as well with a blend date of 10/25. Now, if I could just fly up there to pick it up next week instead of waiting for it to ship down here to TX I'd be ecstatic!

Racerxx

Reaction score
What is the significance of your window sticker being viewable? Does it mean the build is complete?

UCF-150

Reaction score
Think I'm joining the correct squad here but trying to give those of y'all an idea of how my dates went since a lot of people appear to be getting window stickers and transitioning into the in production stage.

Blend Date: 10/13/2021
In Production: 10/16/2021
Populated to Built (today) with a date of 10/19/2021.

The status is still listed as In Production which I found a little odd but my Estimated Delivery Date moved from 11/12/2021 to 11/06/2021.

White -- 35s -- 801 -- Moonroof -- Pro Power -- Auto Start/Stop Delete -- Spray In.