10/18 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brad25

Reaction score
When I called last week they said mine was schedule to be built on 10.21. I called today just to check and they said they started building it yesterday and should be done on the line by 10.18. Hi said If I have spray in bedliner and graphics it will then go to another department and should be just a couple days there. Exited if finally is being built. Original Build dat was July 21st. I can also now view my window sticker.

OP
OP
O

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When I called last week they said mine was schedule to be built on 10.21. I called today just to check and they said they started building it yesterday and should be done on the line by 10.18. Hi said If I have spray in bedliner and graphics it will then go to another department and should be just a couple days there. Exited if finally is being built. Original Build dat was July 21st. I can also now view my window sticker.
Very exciting. Keep us posted. I’m scheduled for 10/23. Going to check tomorrow for update after seeing your post.

OP
OP
O

Oggie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Checked with FP on the status. My order was updated this morning and it is now in the “early stages of production,” which means, according to FP, that the plant is gathering the parts. I had a 10/23 build date as of last week. Not clear what this new status means for the build date.

mobiia

Reaction score
Tom @ FP just informed me that I got moved to 10/23 from 10/18, still in the same week but man come on now this sucks.
Same for me; was scheduled for 10/19 build day, then moved to 10/23. I did get the window sticker link in the tracker for the first time, but still not available yet. Fingers crossed we don't get pushed into the following week!

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same for me; was scheduled for 10/19 build day, then moved to 10/23. I did get the window sticker link in the tracker for the first time, but still not available yet. Fingers crossed we don't get pushed into the following week!
Well it happened to me, just chatted with FP and I got moved AGAIN from 10/23 out to 10/27. This has to be a joke!!

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys that had a build day of 10/18, when did the online tracker show “In Production” and a window sticker became available?

I called FP yesterday and I have a build day of 10/25, so I am just trying to set my expectations.