10/18 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CACRaptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I went from build day of 9/15 to week of 10/18. checked this morning and now week of 10/25....crazy!
Welcome to my week. I am just hoping it sticks and doesn't get pushed back further!

Last edited:

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those with build days during the week of 10/18 are on deck. If you have a build day of 10/18 we should see "in production" and window sticker Mon/Tues hopefully!!

KillerBlackbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been the week of 10/25 for about a month now. 801A 37 package. We’ll probably be some of the last few 21s built! Kinda cool in a way especially if you have Velocity or Leadfoot.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's good news you're sticking within the same week. All your parts may have been allocated to your build and maybe they're just working out the best day right now. But the future is bright!
Tom @ FP just informed me that I got moved to 10/23 from 10/18, still in the same week but man come on now this sucks.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracker updated this morning with a link to window sticker but no window sticker yet. First time the window sticker link has popped up so hoping I am good to go for production very soon.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tracker updated this morning with a link to window sticker but no window sticker yet. First time the window sticker link has popped up so hoping I am good to go for production very soon.
Your truck is already underway for production. This starts a week prior to your build day…around the time you received your window sticker. Your tracker should reflect this.