10/18 Squad

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Tony @ FP and I now have a 7th build day of 10/18!! I have zero confidence that this will stick LOL. One ray of light from the convo was that he hasn't seen the large shuffling of dates as was the case in the past few months.

Last edited:

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with Tony @ FP and I now have a 7th build day of 10/18!! I have zero confidence that this will stick LOL.
I think it's good news you're sticking within the same week. All your parts may have been allocated to your build and maybe they're just working out the best day right now. But the future is bright!

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it's good news you're sticking within the same week. All your parts may have been allocated to your build and maybe they're just working out the best day right now. But the future is bright!
Right on, but with my original build day of 8/9 turning into 10/18 is a bit disheartening but I am a bit more optimistic this go around. I just want my Raptor LOL. It would be nice if it was completed before my bday which is the next day.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve been the week of 10/18 since around the 1st of September. Before that, I had a build day of 9/15, but that date didn’t fly. I checked yesterday and am still scheduled for the week of 10/18 with no specific build day. Hopefully the week of 10/18 will stick because I’m ready to start making it mine.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been the week of 10/18 since around the 1st of September. Before that, I had a build day of 9/15, but that date didn’t fly. I checked yesterday and am still scheduled for the week of 10/18 with no specific build day. Hopefully the week of 10/18 will stick because I’m ready to start making it mine.
I was build week when I checked yesterday and today got assigned to build day.