1 week, chipped paint. Why am I not pissed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Let me get the door for you so you don't hit the fence."

"I won't hit the fence."

BAM!

:snoopfacepalm:

Now I have 5 chips in the edge of the passenger door, one of which exposed metal.

My damned affinity for redheads is keeping me from being mad, but I feel like I should be furious.

(No, this one isn't a stripper.)

AVALANCHE

FRF Addict
Reaction score
At least its an edge and not the face of the door:eek:

Don't let yer Meatloaf!

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just get a Ford colored match touch up paint bottle for the exposed edge.

Once you get pinstriping on the rockers, doors, a-pillars and roof from a Raptor Run....the paint chips wont bother ya much anymore! :patriot:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does she have long flowing luscious red hair? If so, get some scissors and tell her "don't worry I won't cut your hair"!!

ruffstuff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The door stops suck on the truck, so it may not be completely her fault. After buying my Raptor, I stopped parking next to F-150s.

OP
OP
R

rwjr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The door stops suck on the truck, so it may not be completely her fault. After buying my Raptor, I stopped parking next to F-150s.

It wasn't the door stop. Had something to do with being close to the fence and her whipping the door open. Sad thing is I was almost to the door when she flung it open. Two more steps and I could have caught it.

Red

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The first week I had mine there was a bad wind storm here with 45mph winds and I had the door ripped out of my hand. I thought is was going to be torn off. Bent the front of the door at the hinge. I almost puked, but I got over it. Now I take it off road and don't worry about natures pin striping. The first ding, scratch, etc is always the hardest.:mad:

WHYUMAD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's just a truck. It's going to get little dings from daily use. It's not a show truck. As long as it's not noticeable from 3 feet away, IDGAF anymore. It's natural wear & tear. I use to care with my GT500, but have given no ***** with my Raptor lol.