You guys have me nervous.. just ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tmd11111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are we talking about the same 10 speed transmission in over a million Fords and GM’s? You’d think that the way one complaint spreads there’d be thousands of vehicles broke down littering the roads.

Lasercat

Reaction score
Remember, for every person that comes here to post a concern about their transmission, there are thousands of people out there in the wild who have no issues at all.

If you're unlucky enough to actually have a transmission problem, well that's what the warranty is for. I really wouldn't worry about it before it happens. For reference, I'm coming up on 10k miles with zero issues.

Oh, and as others have said, there is no 7.0 Raptor coming. Those rumors are just asinine - the 3.5 is selling like hotcakes, there's no way Ford is going to toss it out the window after only 2 years, and there has been no legit source of the 'news' of the 7.0. Anyone holding out for a new Raptor engine is gonna be waiting a long time.

Last edited:

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gotta love this place...

1. OP has 7 posts - ***** a new thread out questioning reliability and quality...
2. People respond - over and over
3. Caustic comments start almost immediately
4. Douchewagons like MGD/Squatch bash the Raptor/EcoBoost/Gen2 (BTW, they don't have Gen1 or Gen2 Raptors)
5. OP (typically) never comes back

maxresdefault.jpg