Yet another wrap thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
JGOV, so you have 2 layers of vinyl on? or what brand did you use?

Kind of its Avery blue chrome vinyl that was laminated with a matte laminate prior to installation. It's the same process that is done to wraps that have printed graphics

Designs N Signs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will need a little more than 25 yards I would get 30 to be safe. I have wrapped over 10 raptors to date. If you are getting the labor for $6-700, Bless that guys heart. There is a ton of work that goes into a wrap. It takes me 3 days with an extra set of hands and we know the whole process so its not like I'm losing time anywhere. I would check out the matte brown metallic, with a matte black two tone on the hood roof and Tailgate. The color is real sweet and no one will have it. Anyways just make sure you get a more than 25 yards. If you have any questions I would be happy to help. Good luck and cant wait to see the finished product.

Josh Yiatras
248 789 8797

giof89

Reaction score
Recently I saw a Roush wrapped matte gray and it's on my top 5 Raptor list forsure
8epa4azu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time i have seen this. Very nice truck. I wonder if it was custom from roush?