Yet another wrap thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think JB has the metallic blue metallic. I'd rock a matte orange if I could get the wife to sign off. Always loved the Lamborghini battleship grey.

I need to install those headers still...

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Garnet metallic from the samples, but again until it is seen on the truck so hard to make a call...

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I decided against the militray green for the same reason, seen too many lately.

The shop that wrapped my truck (Arlon Combat Gray) did an f-150 in "Brushed Red Aluminum", looks super good. The combat gray looks horrible, don't get that one. You can see a couple pics way down on their Instagram.

Arlon and Avery are as good as 3M IMO.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I decided against the militray green for the same reason, seen too many lately.

The shop that wrapped my truck (Arlon Combat Gray) did an f-150 in "Brushed Red Aluminum", looks super good. The combat gray looks horrible, don't get that one. You can see a couple pics way down on their Instagram.

Arlon and Avery are as good as 3M IMO.

I've only seen one matte military green on here. You should get what you like and will want to drive. Doubt you would see many matte raptors in your area.

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only seen one matte military green on here. You should get what you like and will want to drive. Doubt you would see many matte raptors in your area.

More than happy with the end result

10254287_240055556200042_1199157197_n.jpg