Yet another wrap thread.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ExpeditionFatherhood

ExpeditionFatherhood

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting for my samples, but talked to a local private installer and he said the 3m matte metallic red is good looking and recommended it... He followed that by saying if i buy the material ($611 on Ikonwraps.com for 5x75ft) he will only charge me 500 if i bring it to him, or 600 for him to come to me.. So it looks like i wont be doing it myself haha
$1100 full wrap. ****.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Factive, do you have more photos posted somewhere on the site?

More than happy with the end result

10254287_240055556200042_1199157197_n.jpg

factive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Factive, do you have more photos posted somewhere on the site?

Build thread: http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/combat-raptor-32744/

he will only charge me 500 if i bring it to him, or 600 for him to come to me.. So it looks like i wont be doing it myself haha
$1100 full wrap. ****.

Just be careful about sacrificing quality for price. I did a lot of research before getting mine done and ended up going with a shop that charged almost double what others had quoted me. I saw some pretty awful wrap jobs during my search and even saw instances where they messed up other parts of the vehicle (broken door handles, etc). The shop that did mine pulled the bed, all the lights, flares, bumpers, tail gate, etc. True car enthusiasts that took the extra care & time to do it right.

My advice: make sure you see samples of his work, talk to past customers, ask about his process. Good luck and can't wait to see the final result. That color will look super good.

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the matte mine is blue chrome with a matte laminate it's got an anodized look to it . A red chrome with matte lam would look pretty bad A

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 71

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 56