WTB Gen1 UCAs, CVs, and Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Well in my continual effort to make my truck better while staying under ~18k, I need upper control arms, CV axles, and some non warped gen 1 rotors for cheap. If you’ve got some and the ball joints are good and rotors aren’t warped and cv boots aren’t torn and you want a fair price I’m in. I believe all those parts are also compatible with Gen2 as well so I’d take the gen2 versions if you’ve got them cheap. Located in 29907 or happy to deal with shipping if you are.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the boots tough to remove? I’ve only done fourwheeler CV boots
i learned a lot when doing them. 5 phillips head screwdrivers help make the job extremely easier if you dont have a boot stretcher. (no, oldfart, not a booty stretcher. a legitimate boot stretcher)

effin phone

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
i learned a lot when doing them. 5 phillips head screwdrivers help make the job extremely easier if you dont have a boot stretcher. (no, oldfart, not a booty stretcher. a legitimate boot stretcher)

effin phone
With the fourwheeler ones, one clip and you could remove the shaft from the cup and then the boots just slide on and off. I’ll buy a boot stretcher if I end up doing my own.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With the fourwheeler ones, one clip and you could remove the shaft from the cup and then the boots just slide on and off. I’ll buy a boot stretcher if I end up doing my own.
im too cheap. i use the phillips screwdrivers. had pics up until my phone crapped out 2 weeks ago. basically turn the boot inside out and set it over the axle knuckle and slide a screwdriver into each slot and pull the boot down. goes over really easy.

OP
OP
jdm_sixtwo

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
im too cheap. i use the phillips screwdrivers. had pics up until my phone crapped out 2 weeks ago. basically turn the boot inside out and set it over the axle knuckle and slide a screwdriver into each slot and pull the boot down. goes over really easy.
Will do. Thanks! Guess I’ll cross that off my list of stuff I’m looking for.