wrecked it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whisler151

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordering the camera today. Thanks for the pointers guys.

Here is my set up. I do have to un-mount the camera every couple days to charge it up, but other than that and keeping the memory card clear its pretty low maintenance. There are better options out there, like a real dash cam, but for me this works fine.

IMG_3519.jpg

IMG_3518.jpg

MTUH3

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I mounted my CB and plan on mounting a vid camera for wheeling on the center tray where the center speaker is. Pull the rubber pad, undo the two screws, unplug the speaker then you can make a mount for anything you want. When you are ready to take whatever it is out. wrap the wires in foam or cloth stuff them under the tray and slap the rubber mat back on... never know you ever did anything to it.

dawing

Reaction score
Brake info

When ever I jump in my wife's car I do 3 60-30 in the abs panic stops to clean off the build up on the rotors and pads due to normal driving.Make sure you allow adequate cooling between hard braking to avoid boiling the brake fluid.Do not come to a complete stop until the brake surfaces have cooled or you may create hot spotting which many confuse as warped rotors.Some european cars automatically apply the bakes slightly in the rain to keep the surfaces dry.Brakes pads are way cheaper then body parts.This improves you initial brake performance in a panic stop.

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Camera shipped yesterday.

Just got off of the phone with Tim @ Wicked. He's hooking up an Urban Assault bumper for me with 'custom' colors. Can't wait to get it and rock that thing.

Thanks everyone for their advice and support during this most stressful of times. LOL :ROFLJest:

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sweet! Give us a write up on that camera you got me thinking about ordering one has well. Custom colors on the urban assault bumper huh??? gunna look sick!!!!!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?vn1gqx
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not that big of a change from normal, but the way Tim described/recommended it to me sounded 'wicked'. :ROFLJest: