wrecked it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Makes you wish that you a big ass ranch hand on the from like my old suburban would've weighed you down, but right now you would only be looking for a can of spray paint, she would be searching for a new car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Makes you wish that you a big ass ranch hand on the from like my old suburban would've weighed you down, but right now you would only be looking for a can of spray paint, she would be searching for a new car.

Man, I swear. Researching bumpers now. I don't want a rancher, but maybe one of our vendors can make a nice stealthy bumper with 3 foot spikes on the front to impale moroooons.

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

Man, I swear. Researching bumpers now. I don't want a rancher, but maybe one of our vendors can make a nice stealthy bumper with 3 foot spikes on the front to impale moroooons.

Patron's kicking in. Sorry. I don't want to premeditate anything.

Mjolnir

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah i know too heavy for a raptor.

On my suburban I was driving up the Dallas tollway about thirteen years ago and my cell phone vibrated in the center console, scared me so I looked down, looked up and I was the only one going 50, rear ended a Nissan Altima, completely totaled the car, did just 170 in damage to my truck, new right headlight.

Amazing bumpers.

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah i know too heavy for a raptor.

On my suburban I was driving up the Dallas tollway about thirteen years ago and my cell phone vibrated in the center console, scared me so I looked down, looked up and I was the only one going 50, rear ended a Nissan Altima, completely totaled the car, did just 170 in damage to my truck, new right headlight.

Amazing bumpers.

Ouch. Glad you're alright.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
You need the camera installed that Ironman did. Mine is sitting on my work bench and this thread makes me really want to get it installed. Should that happen to me, I would wait until the bitch was sworn in, committed perjury then showed the video proving her the liar.

Sucks that happened :(

Which one did you get SNK??

Link to the camera plz, Rick (or Ironman). I told my wife I'm spending some money. braided stainless steel brake cables/rotors/pads, bumper, camera. Researching specifics now. Thanks.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Thanks. Sending a PM now.

Sorry to hear about what happened to you man, that does really suck especially since you and I were just pm-ing about the brakes.

Here is the link to my security (BITCH CUTTING ME OFF AND GOING TO SCREW HER CAMERA)

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f10/raptor-security-camera-149/

I love this camera and it's paid itself off many of times.

JD 500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one did you get SNK??

Sorry to hear about what happened to you man, that does really suck especially since you and I were just pm-ing about the brakes.

Here is the link to my security (BITCH CUTTING ME OFF AND GOING TO SCREW HER CAMERA)

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f10/raptor-security-camera-149/

I love this camera and it's paid itself off many of times.

Ironman - I might need one of those cameras, what is it ? (Linkie no workie)

Thanks

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Badrap

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow, that really sucks but glad you are ok.
Hope you can beat that bitch in court and also get the new bumper.