wrecked it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Think I'm going to order an unfinished skid plate that I can put on before going out banging on crap. Wonder if Tim will give me a deal on an unfinished, no frills skid plate for this thing... I owe him a call so I'll ask on Tuesday. I'm going to destroy this nice pretty one if not...

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i think he should send you an unfinished skid plate for free because of all the missing parts.

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phy - that thing looks awesome. My Dimple R rear bumper just got here - still have to mount it. You should come out to the Park Meadows meets - three of us were there this morning

OP
OP
Phyguy

Phyguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Phy - that thing looks awesome. My Dimple R rear bumper just got here - still have to mount it. You should come out to the Park Meadows meets - three of us were there this morning

Dang i had a garage sale and then took the family and skis to the lake. When and where next weekend?

justthebest

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang i had a garage sale and then took the family and skis to the lake. When and where next weekend?

It's a pretty established meet that begins around 9-ish and goes as late as 11:30. We've usually shown up between 9:30 and 10:15. It's in the parking lot at the Great Indoors (just off of 470 on that back side of PM). I won't be there next weekend (golf), and I know one of the other regulars is out, too.