Wrangler to Raptor AGATE BLACK METALLIC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Since when? I must have missed the memo. I mean, it’s not some rando truck in the lot, it’s even rocking the tire shine.
I say we give the benefit of the doubt. Even @MurderedOutSVT agreed and @Nex piled on. If you get a welcome out of those curmudgeons, that’s saying something :cool:

Maybe my fuzzy memory but I just try to learn from those who came before me...

Excuse me while I head out to add some tire shine to my tires :rofl:

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
congrats!

With all of the spoiled housewives driving their wranglers around waving at each other and “ducking” each other, I consider Jeeps to be Priuses.
I get so sick of "jeep girl' and the duck b.s. around here. If it was only half as cute as they think it is

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good morning/afternoon depending what time of the clock your on. Thanks for the head start on the laughs. Guess your right, here is a pick of my light towing. Got some work to do SO disregard the Carolina squat.

View attachment 431749
Don’t let K9Expert see this. Too much squat

IMG_4477.jpeg

OKflyswatter

Reaction score
I had the displeasure of towing a trailer with my wife's crappy old oil burning Kia Soul on it a few times with my Gen 2 with +3 Deavers. The best part of the entire event for me was that it was only a 35 mile trip! I should have asked my friend to let me borrow his F250 in addition to the trailer!

LittleLebowski

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get so sick of "jeep girl' and the duck b.s. around here. If it was only half as cute as they think it is
Around here, it’s almost always a chick driving a pavement princess jeep festooned with stupid shit. My wife likes jeeps and her next ride is prolly a Bronco because stupid Jeep shit.