Wrangler to Raptor AGATE BLACK METALLIC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get so sick of "jeep girl' and the duck b.s. around here. If it was only half as cute as they think it is
The ducks and the angry grills are a cancer in the Jeep community. If anything though, it’s really just people who only Starbucks their Jeeps.

Last edited:

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like a majority are people who are new to the Jeep world and getting into their first Jeep. It’s a cheap mod to make them look different although it’s more hideous than those abs plastic covers they put in their hinges and handles.
Exactly. Its like getting a set of 'euro tails' back in the day. Everybody had a set that was equally horrid

OP
OP
wofobuffalo

wofobuffalo

Reaction score
Tho I can't speak for the rest of the degenerates and I'll taste they have. This is what I mostly did with mine. 33s and swaybar disconnect. Made easy work of the trails. Oh and light duty landscape trailer towing Screenshot_20231112-200917_Video Player.jpg