Wondering if I may have been mislinformed?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

knine

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 12 was a week shy of 6 months. I used the downtime to read up on FRF and buy goodies. If you start bouncing around, cancelling orders etc you just add insult to injury. The wait will be well worth it. It's been said "it's not the having, its the getting". With a Raptor, its BOTH!

iSurvive

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My dealer had an allocation coming in and my exact truck was one of them. It was built exactly as scheduled, but sat on the dock at Ford for weeks. I used a buddy to track the truck on the train as it made its way from Dearborn. It took a week once it was loaded on the train. My dealer drove to the rail-head to pick it up, instead of waiting for it to be loaded on a car carrier. It went from 3 weeks to 7 weeks for the delivery.

Not that it helps, but it was worth the wait!

GoMuscles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just buy yours from a Texas dealer... Here In Houston there are at least two raptors on every ford lot.

OP
OP
K

Kemosaabee

Reaction score
If he is a good friend and neighbor then one wouldn't think he would intentionally mis-lead you....

Well I did say neighbor but not necessarily a good friend as I just know him from seeing him around and have made small talk a few times. I went by the dealership today and he said he had been on the phone with the Ford rep and he felt pretty confident about the timeline so I will trust him until he gives me a reason not to. I feel a little better about it now and thanks for the encouragement.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Just buy yours from a Texas dealer... Here In Houston there are at least two raptors on every ford lot.

But...do they want MSRP or will they work with you? I found some in Atlanta but the salesman wanted $2-4K over MSRP. Pfffft...I guess I will see what happens with my current deal first. Thanks for info though.