Wiper Blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Apparently...I touched a nerve. Sorry!

I just think a lot of us might swallow twice...maybe even three times paying that kind of money on a pair of wipers when others can be had for less. Hell...I might by a set before next winter.

Swallow twice, bend over once. The $6 Michelins at Costco work fine. I suppose if you live in a sh!thole and regularly have to wipe feces off your windshield, $80 wipers with tread on the top might be the ticket. Dunno. I've never had to do that.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also notice the Tasca photos show two different wipers.

They are very different.
They don't always use the photo of the exact part in their descriptions.
It also states: Part or sub-assembly is #1 in diagram. Diagram may not be specific to your vehicle.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I went to the dealer to parts shop at my local dealer and the 13 dollar Ford OEM Motorcraft blades are cheap plastic and look nothing like the oem ones that put on the Raptor. Luckily, you can pop the end caps off the old wiper blades and pull the inserts out. I just swapped the inserts and now have new blades in my original factory low profile housings.

Worked pretty good to me and just 26 bucks total.

BALLYWOOD007

Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue getting the original HD motorcraft wiper blades ww-2247? The ones I find are alternate part ww-2248 and are too dainty looking.

I ended up taking the new ones apart and replacing original blades with new rubber blades. Works perfectly.

Any other suggestions for aftermarket replacement?
I purchased some Bosch Wipers from Lordco up here in . They've worked fine and work smooth.