Wiper Blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
passenger side chatter from the first time ,try everything,still happening!
Give up...

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. The RainX treatments put silicone film on the windshield which overtime break down more and actually bind more dust and dirt to them - giving your windshield a nice micro-texture of terrain for the wipers to chatter against. This is why I also avoid the RainX wipers - they have the silicone applicator on the wipers so that it wipes it on your windshield when you activate them.
They’re best left to places that rain but work Really well in the right area

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the stock Ford blades have a graphite dust on them and this creates a great smooth surface. Over time though they will dry out and after a year or so of use begin to crack. The oem Ford blades will turn to hard rubber once that happens.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve had good results using “Invisible Glass” cleaner, available nearly everywhere.
I used "Invisiible Glass" for when I clean the windshield when I am at the track in between sessions. Rubber marbles easily wipe off and I find it does not streak which is good when you hit that glare at the right angle on a corner.

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered both yesterday from Tasca. Here are the part numbers:

Part Number​
Part Name​
Price​
Quantity​
Total​
FL3Z-17526-A​
Wiper Arm - Passenger Side (RH)​
$27.96​