Wiper Blades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have an issue getting the original HD motorcraft wiper blades ww-2247? The ones I find are alternate part ww-2248 and are too dainty looking.

I ended up taking the new ones apart and replacing original blades with new rubber blades. Works perfectly.

Any other suggestions for aftermarket replacement?

Last edited:

Don S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine started coming apart on the passenger side after two years. It sat on the lot for awhile so that may have been part of the problem (2019 Raptor).

I just went on Amazon and ordered these RainX wipers. The connection point has a plastic block, for a quick connect, but is larger than the OEM connector. I've found myself looking at the larger block a couple of times. No big deal. I like RainX quality.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B084CT24NM/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

RaptorFun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny...this thread just made me think about some members digging deep in their pockets to purchase some BF Goodrich wiper blades. I don’t recall ever seeing their reviews. They were probably embarrassed they paid an obscene amount of $$.

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the bosch and they only lasted a year - just got the rain-x and like the way they look better than the bosch.

Crap, I should have researched here. I just bought $28/wiper Bosch blades and installed last Sunday......

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Funny...this thread just made me think about some members digging deep in their pockets to purchase some BF Goodrich wiper blades. I don’t recall ever seeing their reviews. They were probably embarrassed they paid an obscene amount of $$.

I have been running those for a year now. Super impressed with them, no streaking or skipping. Most impressive performance is in the snow. Off road its one wipe and the window is clean.