Will's LONG TRAVEL Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

970Co

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The bed cage looks great! I am wanting one so I find myself checking out everyone's rack.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can see a bolt head. Maybe a clip to hold the flare on because of the dovetail?

Lol fair enough, I didn't look to closely, just looked like one, but IIRC those are positioned to the rear, probly is to hold the glass.

ntm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you mean the bump stop?

He is being sassy.
They mounted the bumps too low and inside. It should not ride the lca like that. I believe will is rectifying it right now.

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

What purpose does the engine cage serve?

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ties the taller shock towers together. Without it there are large torsional stresses on the frame rail.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can see a bolt head. Maybe a clip to hold the flare on because of the dovetail?

Lol fair enough, I didn't look to closely, just looked like one, but IIRC those are positioned to the rear, probly is to hold the glass.

Looks like they are aftermarket rear fender. That is probably a stay that is bolted to the fender to keep it from moving.

Yukon Joe
www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com