will the alcon brake kit work with ICON rebound 17 wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You have a template? I can measure one in stock.

no i dont have a template just was curious if they will work since they do work on stock wheels i wanted to make sure that it would work with icons before the shop starts on it tomorrow.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
couldn't tell you if they work with the Icons on stock knuckles, but I can say that they do not fit with my mid travel kit and the icons. there is wheel and knuckle interference. last I heard Alcon is working on a solution, but nothing yet.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes they work, I have the same wheels with Alcon's!

Sweet tyvm ,I posted in the main page thinking il get a faster answer n my ass not one reply Thanks for the pic looks awesome ! The shop guy that was workin with them today said they will work np. Did you need to change the tie rod? I seen alcon saying some trucks need their adapters

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
couldn't tell you if they work with the Icons on stock knuckles, but I can say that they do not fit with my mid travel kit and the icons. there is wheel and knuckle interference. last I heard Alcon is working on a solution, but nothing yet.

Not sure what kit your referring to but I didn't see why my icon uca and coilovers would be a issue for the brakes.

OP
OP
M3sparky

M3sparky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTW they are coming off a truck that had the new aftermarket fox suspension coilovers and it worked fine on his truck. My brother bought a grey 18 Raptor from a forum member here so how Alcon's have like 4k miles on them or less, so I offered to give him some money to swap them on my truck since I'm adding add bumpers and the extra weight will really be felt on the brakes I'm sure.