ICON lvl kit with tires Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It literally came like that IF they are backwards, I wouldn’t even know. It’s my first raptor…. I Drove it off the lot AS-IS and parked it and wasn’t planning on driving it until my mods and tires are complete…… SOOO if you have anything to suggest for “the suspension topic and tires” I’d really appreciate it. The boards are NOT staying on the truck BTW
Do you know how many times this question has been asked and answered through the echos of time?

OP
OP
82NDabn

82NDabn

Reaction score
Do you know how many times this question has been asked and answered through the echos of time
Well I’d enjoy a discussion to socialize and compare ideas with someone who has first hand experience with my question and may have subtle recommendations to provide that I’d never even would have considered changing on the truck. Hell! My running boards were on backwards!! I wouldn’t have even known until someone said something. Hahaha. Thanks BTW! I’ve been driving a 00 ford 7.3 for years and years, and my raptor is the first gas truck I’ve bought in 20 years!

OP
OP
82NDabn

82NDabn

Reaction score
Don't think we can help you with them running boards on backwards!!!!!!! I just cant take you seriously.

A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!
My boards aren’t on backwards btw. You may wanna check yours. Every picture of 2019 ford raptors I find have their boards oriented the exact same as mine. Unless you’re ******** with me….

Attachments

• IMG_0383.jpeg
    IMG_0383.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 12

jAKe47

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are definitely backwards. You should get some 22x14's with the widest offset you can find and throw some 35x12.50's on them.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. The search function in the top right is your friend here. This question comes up every few days.

There are better ways to lift the front than a sleeve. RPG collars and mid perch, SDI top hat or springs. All have their plus and minus. We do not know what is acceptable to you so hard to make a solid recommendation.

On my Gen 2, I went with King coilovers and zero offset 17s. I would also recommend replacing the junk factory leafs and go with Deavers. I don't remember off hand, but I believe the +1 is stock height. It will eliminate the factory block.

Do a search for backward running boards. Then you will understand.

RogueClimber

Agent Orange
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome aboard there Airborne

I think what the crew has said is get your head out of your forth point of contact and do a search LOL

I still have to see more pics of this not so prius you have

1707882381034.png

2/504 back in '84 for a bit so here's a bone