ICON lvl kit with tires Gen2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
82NDabn

82NDabn

Reaction score
Damn guys! lol. I’m driving down the highway atm gimme 15 mins and you’ll have pics of my black low-rider Prius.

OP
OP
82NDabn

82NDabn

Reaction score
Ok so….. back to my original question now that all that ball bustin’ is outta the way. lol. I am thinking 35 12.50 nitto tires 0-Offset on 17x9 rims. With the ICON leveling sleeves.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't think we can help you with them running boards on backwards!!!!!!! I just cant take you seriously.

A Nice truck is like a Nice A$$. You gonna turn and look every time you see one.
Nice Truck!!!!

OP
OP
82NDabn

82NDabn

Reaction score
It literally came like that IF they are backwards, I wouldn’t even know. It’s my first raptor…. I Drove it off the lot AS-IS and parked it and wasn’t planning on driving it until my mods and tires are complete…… SOOO if you have anything to suggest for “the suspension topic and tires” I’d really appreciate it. The boards are NOT staying on the truck BTW

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter