Will Raptor values DECLINE...?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think year model's is what will be of value the less of the 2010 molten will be worth more is in good condition in 20 years than say your 2013 black raptor

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think year model's is what will be of value the less of the 2010 molten will be worth more is in good condition in 20 years than say your 2013 black raptor

With that said, 13' Terrain unmolested in original condition will be worth some money in the future no doubt. The same can be said for a lot of vehicles though. If you buy a vehicle, maintain it and only run it to keep everything working right for 30+ years it will be worth money.

2manytrucks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These trucks are meant to be used and I am quite certain that your truck declining in value is not the first thing Ford is worried about as they up production. These truck are being used by more and more government agencies and big business and that is probably where the higher allocation is going.

Jordan@Apollo-Optics

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>LSUstang05</font><
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I really hope they don't. Reverting back to a "svt lightning" type truck for a few years before coming out with an updated raptor would be neat (unlikely but one can hope). Keep demand and used values healthy.

You realize the demand and used values for Cobra's and Shelby's is pretty healthy, right? And they only have gaps in production when new body styles come out typically. Same with Corvette Z06's or SRT vehicles or pretty much any semi-limited performance production vehicle. There will always be a demand for performance vehicles, no matter what the media or tree huggers tell you.

1stSFG

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If you watch the two big auctions,BJ'S and Mecum you'll see a ton of 10 plus year old new vettes as well as fewer new Ford GT's and many others. And they all sell for less than MSRP of the date purchased. All of them. If you buy a vehicle as an investment your either lacking between the ears or have enough money to know it's a losing investment.
Drive it like you stole it, keep it maintained so it doesn't fail from lack of, cause life is short and it can end at any time.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Galpin was selling Ford GT's for $500,000 when they were in production. Probably only dealer that could even get any at the time. I think all the Southern California dealers marked up Shelby Mustang GT500 from day one, and still do. So they destroy any possibility of buying those cars as an investments.

But as an investment, buying a new car is BAD idea. Drive and enjoy.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine is just a tool to me nothing more nothing less---will be getting another truck next year just because I trade gassers at 75-100k. If the Raptor is still the best truck for me so be it I will get another.

That being said today the Raptor will be the choice for my 2015 model, will that be the case this time next year-----who knows.