GEN 1 Rebuild your Ford F150 SVT Raptor Truck Shocks!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hygear Suspension provides professional servicing for your Ford F150 SVT Raptor Fox truck shocks!

Full estimates are provided for customer approval after disassembly and through inspection!

We recommend regular maintenance every 50,000 miles. We offer a swift estimated 24-48 hour turnaround time and have ample parts in stock to get you in, out, and back on the road.
Hygear's trained professionals vacuum bleed every shock, and qualify every job on a shock dynomometer to ensure proper assembly and that resistance output meets the standard of factory spec.

Rebuild rates start at:

- $90 per front shock (+parts)
- $95 per rear shock (+parts)

For more information visit
www.HYGEARSUSPENSION.com

Attachments

• Raptor Rebuild Scrolling SM-06.jpg
    Raptor Rebuild Scrolling SM-06.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 102
  • Raptor Rebuild Scrolling SM-07.jpg
    Raptor Rebuild Scrolling SM-07.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 94
  • Raptor Rebuild Scrolling SM-08.jpg
    Raptor Rebuild Scrolling SM-08.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Raptor Rebuild Scrolling SM-09.jpg
    Raptor Rebuild Scrolling SM-09.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:

Kirkland

Reaction score
Rockauto.com has the oe fox shocks for the first gen. I think they where around $350. Which I think is crap, cuz my cost from the dealer is over $400. Cost, not list. I said something to my rep and he just shrugged his shoulders

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FordRaptorForum already has long time trusted vendors who offer their shock rebuild services. If you would like information about becoming a sponsoring vendor so that you too can work toward being a trusted source for your services, make sure to message BIRDMAN from the thread below.

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f2/become-supporting-vendor-4952/

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rockauto.com has the oe fox shocks for the first gen. I think they where around $350. Which I think is crap, cuz my cost from the dealer is over $400. Cost, not list. I said something to my rep and he just shrugged his shoulders

Ordered 4 new shocks for my Gen1 from RockAuto, 1378.00 to my door.

ArchSammael

Reaction score
Who are the vendors that do shock rebuilds? I found one that’s willing to do all kinds of upgrades to the shocks during the rebuild. Like stronger seals and upgraded NO2 shrader valve.