Who offers the BEST deal on wheel & tire packages???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JerzeeRaptor

Reaction score
Hi ALL!!! Can anyone point me in the right direction? I’m looking the best deal for a complete set of (4) Fuel Rebel Bronze 20x10 6x135 wheels wrapped in 35/12.5/20 Nitto RG’s or BFG All-Terrain T/A KO2’s. Also anyone know what my offset should be with this setup if I really don’t want tires to stick out at all or maybe just a tad. I’m gonna be using my stock TPMS’s. Have had too many problems with aftermarket ones in the past.

Sunchild714

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Monitor Discount Tires ebay store. They throw up some killer deals sometimes. I scored on a buy 2 get 2 free deal on tires.

Jay Bee

Reaction score
In for the info as well. Any vendors out here with great deals please direct me to them, or us I guess.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
You certainly can reuse the old TPMS, but you can also order the factory ones for about 40 bucks give or take. I just did this on new wheels and a fresh set of hoops. It wasn’t the cheapest route, but I wanted all the tires having working TPMS.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try 4wheelonline. I just ordered a set of Cooper tires from them because of the good price and customer service.

Jay Bee

Reaction score
Try 4wheelonline. I just ordered a set of Cooper tires from them because of the good price and customer service.
tried all weekend to beat discount tires for wheels and rims and the best i could find is $50 for a whole lot of hassle and shipping to my house. 2 companies, etc. These go right to their shop with an appt. Thanks for the info everyone.