Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw this today and figured it’s fitting to post here. When he says full bump stop he’s talking a 35 truck. So if you have 37s on a 35 truck be careful.

Attachments

• IMG_6876.png
    IMG_6876.png
    819.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_6877.png
    IMG_6877.png
    869.5 KB · Views: 78

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sarcasm? No. High speed through the bumps and whoops, no problem. Jumping it? No. Every jump I’ve seen (on video) they slam on the stops. Not with my truck at least.
So you’ve never seen someone execute a proper jump with a Raptor aside from youtoobe idiots? I’m not kidding, getting this truck off the ground is so smooth you hardly notice.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So you’ve never seen someone execute a proper jump with a Raptor aside from youtoobe idiots? I’m not kidding, getting this truck off the ground is so smooth you hardly notice.
Perhaps. But I have that clean/tidy/ocd/perfect gene…..so doing something like that would wig me out.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Perhaps. But I have that clean/tidy/ocd/perfect gene…..so doing something like that would wig me out.
Trust me I have it too, I’m certifiable. But, you gotta get some air under those tires, it’s a pretty ridiculous thing for a full warranty truck to do, and it lands so softly it really is low drama.