Who is waiting for a 2024 Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BaseRaptor

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
According to Motor1.com the 2024 V6 will start at $77,980 plus a $1995 destination fee ($79,975 total, just under $80k).

70A9B986-78D4-47E1-BF80-9E5062ACB1AF.png

OP
OP
BaseRaptor

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The standard graphics package, black wheels and new front bumper look great.

2DC3189C-4C59-4BF7-BC5C-3CC609675A3A.png
A4E0997D-23BC-4629-880D-699DCDC1AE34.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just put downpayment today on a shelter green 802A (37 package)! Evidently I was the first one to the dealership since the '24 raptor ordering became an option. Lead sales dude 'promised' he would get GM to stay at MSRP since I live down the street. Now time to wait and see, ordering form and signed receipt in hand...

PM me if interested in buying my 2019 white 802A with interior color accent package (blue recaros), carbon fiber, hard tonneau, spray in bed. ~22k miles, garage stored, rode trails 3 times, but otherwise Starbucks queen.

I'm illogically hoping this version Gen 3 truck will have empty space beneath the back seat like my Gen 2... perfect for rifle cases and storing random other stuff.

DistrictCane

Reaction score
Placed a 2024 order last week with a local dealer. Dealer confirmed they had an allocation for a retail order and were willing to do MSRP (I had to work them down from a $2500 markup). On Thursday afternoon I was told the order would be placed and haven't heard anything since.

Per this thread I should eventually receive a confirmation email from Ford, and it seems like prior to that there is something called a DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) and COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) Confirmation that would document Ford's acknowledgment of the order.

For those more familiar with the Ford ordering process, any idea what type of confirmation I can request at this point? If the dealer did place my order on Thursday I'd think the DORA and/or COVP Confirmation should be something they can share with me.

clemsondds

Reaction score
Placed a 2024 order last week with a local dealer. Dealer confirmed they had an allocation for a retail order and were willing to do MSRP (I had to work them down from a $2500 markup). On Thursday afternoon I was told the order would be placed and haven't heard anything since.

Per this thread I should eventually receive a confirmation email from Ford, and it seems like prior to that there is something called a DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) and COVP (Customer Order Verification Program) Confirmation that would document Ford's acknowledgment of the order.

For those more familiar with the Ford ordering process, any idea what type of confirmation I can request at this point? If the dealer did place my order on Thursday I'd think the DORA and/or COVP Confirmation should be something they can share with me.
Yeh that’s what I was told as well. Haven’t seen an email either. I put the order in with the owner of the dealership and he didn’t know what the raptor R version was lol…so I’m a littler nervous it was put in correctly