Whipple 3.8L Supercharger Upgrade - Pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ellison3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks like it’s gonna look very sweet in ur truck. The color choice is awesome; definitely will bring out the accent colors you mentioned.

sharkhunt

Reaction score
I reached out to whipple last week, they said the kits should be out next month. Take that for what it’s worth.

phill0027

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Similar trans ???, stock can probably handle 687 RWTQ with right tune, but the 844 no go.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The trans will not fail due this blower swap. Ford builds them tougher than that.

It may not go 250K miles as designed with the addtional boost/torque, but it's not going to outright fail or a long time due to the extra torque. It really depends on the driver more than anything else. I know a guy who tends to destroy evertything he drives wheter it's stock or modified- he abuses mechanical things for fun while saying he's extracting maximum performance from it. Not my money so I don't really care what he does with his stuff, but it goes to show.

jamie140

Reaction score
Woot! Kit is released!

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woot! Kit is released!

975 on Whipple’s flash. Nice!

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
975 on Whipple’s flash. Nice!
I still don't get it, why to upgrade, if we have ****** tires that won't hook onto the road surface... Wish Raptors can run Michelin Pilots lol...