Whipple 3.8L Supercharger Upgrade - Pics inside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still don't get it, why to upgrade, if we have ****** tires that won't hook onto the road surface... Wish Raptors can run Michelin Pilots lol...

True. What’s the highest speed rating for a truck tire. I’ve seen the Goodyears are 118

I run P4S on the M3 but mine is 6MT and RWD and yeahhhhh doesn’t matter .

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered the kit while ago. I'm running 38 inch tires so I need more juice to make up for the weight.

Do your tires skip/slip when flooring it? Any improvement to 0-60 times?

Kurator

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
True. What’s the highest speed rating for a truck tire. I’ve seen the Goodyears are 118

I run P4S on the M3 but mine is 6MT and RWD and yeahhhhh doesn’t matter .
I think R rated is the highest one.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do your tires skip/slip when flooring it? Any improvement to 0-60 times?
I don't know all the drive settings the SC R has, but I've seen videos of it launching without tire skip/slip.
You'll probably have to use 4X4 not Auto and lock the rear and use sport mode and/or traction control all the way off.
The E-locking rear gear will not disengage while under load, it will stay locked all the way until you take your foot off the pedal.

Last edited:

sharkhunt

Reaction score
Ooooo. Welp.

I remember them releasing my gen3 a few years back on xgiving. Going to order one.

highwhey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the kit while ago. I'm running 38 inch tires so I need more juice to make up for the weight.
any update on when you'll recieve it? i want to pull the trigger but i'm not paying 7k for a "you'll get it when you get it" sort of ETA. sick of that shit.

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any update on when you'll recieve it? i want to pull the trigger but i'm not paying 7k for a "you'll get it when you get it" sort of ETA. sick of that shit.
I will probably be one of the first ones to get as they supercharger will be the one testing partner has from Whipple.Just today I was told it is about a week out. So I should have more info in few weeks.