Which Hard Bed Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bhollier

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven't noticed any. I am also a bit OCD so any rattles I would have noticed and would be quick to fix. Just make sure to keep the rails clean so it slides easy. Mine is still as tight as the day it was installed.

Rick Johnson

Reaction score
Pace Edwards BLFA05A28
Expensive but looks great on mine and it opens and closes with the posh of a remote control button or add on switch. A Raptor should have something special!

traxem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pace Edwards BLFA05A28
Expensive but looks great on mine and it opens and closes with the posh of a remote control button or add on switch. A Raptor should have something special!
Most tonneau cover remotes work on 315mhz, which is the same frequency as some garage remotes. I actually programmed the garage door opener buttons on my visor to open and close my electric cover.

oldfoggy

Reaction score
I am on my 2nd 'undercover' cover . . . the first was on my 2010 gen1 and was in great shape after 100k miles. Just got my 2019 and got the same thing.

The main strength in my mind is the reinforcement, so that you can safely carry a 'top load' of 100's of pounds. also no worries about a few folk using it for a 'viewing stand'.

Simple to remove if you need to carry a tall load, and weather tight when closed.

Heartily recommend and a good value.

OP
OP
J

Johnkn

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed the RetraxPro MX by myself yesterday, no real issues. The rear seal at the tailgate could be more robust, I'll see how it works and revise if needed. Thinking of adding a 3rd set of clamps in the middle of each rail if possible. Took the truck in a 400 mile test drive today and the cover is still there, LOL. Even though my truck has a spray bed liner I ordered a thick, soft Dee Zee mat to make it easier on my knees and keep stuff from sliding around. $88 delivered, hard to go wrong.....